Monday, December 10, 2007

No pictures today!

No pictures today, just a post to say that I am frantically finishing up last minute gifts. How can this be? I swore not to do it and here I go again. This year we have the NHL center ice package though, so every night I have hockey to watch while I knit. That makes it all better. I have a list and keep deleting things, and I think I should start a list for the new year of things I want to get done. I want to get some of the fiber I have spun up, because I can certainly use some new sweaters. I have all the materials, just need to get moving on things. And with the new job at the bank I can wear sweaters and not worry about snagging them like I did at the library.
No new snow lately, but I am positive there is more coming sooner or later!

No comments: