Monday, July 21, 2008

I cheated on the Moose

I admit it, I strayed this weekend. I went down to visit my mom and made a special visit to the Pig Patch. http://www.pigpatchfarm.com/. It was a nice shop, and the owner was charming. Of course I took pictures:


(This is just one of the rooms!)

I love this quilt, she had the kit but I restrained myself. I think it's called Seeing Stars, and it is more stunning in person. And of course, a nice spot outside for husbands to patiently wait:


I got quite a few patterns, she had quite a few different patterns that I had not seen before,

We had a nice visit with my mom. On Saturday afternoon we went to Waterfront Park and checked out the fishing derby action.

This cooler held 6 fish that weighed in at 96 pounds!
Saturday evening we went to watch the carferry go out. The Badger goes from Ludington, MI to Wisconsin.

It was very nice weather wise on Saturday, and it was a nice drive down to visit.

No comments: