Yesterday was a finish up day at the Moose. I didn't finish anything really, but I am getting close. I did take pics but time is short this morning, I will have to post them later. But before I forget, there were two women who stopped in yesterday and we were discussing setting blocks on point and the math involved in figuring out what size to cut your setting triangles. I told them of a website and said I would post the link here. Here you go!
I am currently working on my SIL's Christmas quilt, and I had to change the pattern a bit. And it involved setting the blocks on point. It is coming out very nicely. Next I have to find out what kind of quilt to make for the next SIL!