Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Crazy busy!

Work is keeping me crazy busy and Jim is busier than ever also! He is having his summer camp this week, a fire science summer camp for juniors and seniors in high school. I just saw the itinerary, and he's going to sleep well on Sunday when this is all over.
My brother has some roomates, he sent pics:

They are living on top of his air conditioner.
I went to the quilt shop for a bit yesterday evening, and I spied one of Judy's quilts on the frame.



Very nice!!! I didn't stay long because I had to get home and decorate my luminary bags for Relay for Life, one for Jim's Uncle Tom,

One for Jim's grandma, Mimi,

And one for my father.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you for taking time for the Relay for Life! That is Awesome! Next year O'll show you how to run your own team! C