Sunday, May 24, 2009

Winter Quilt

I have finished our winter quilt top, just need to get the batting and the backing and get it to Chris at The Quilted Moose for quilting. I started this in our mystery star class, we learned how to use the Easy Angle 2. I love it! It makes piecing stars easy. The top is about 88 x 95, and it has 5 stars, one large one in the center and 4 smaller ones in the corners. The blue fabric is a Debbie Mumm from last holiday season, I must have liked it because I bought 5 yards when it was on clearance after last Christmas! It has polar bears on it. I have plenty of fabric left to make a cover for our large pillow and some pillowcases.


Nothing better than a cozy quilt to cover up with in the winter.
This weekend the weather is gorgeous. We are meeting Paige & the kids here in a bit to go bowling, should be entertaining...and then probably dinner.

No comments: