Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today I accomplished a bit...

I washed and ironed the backing for our new winter quilt, so now I can get that dropped off to Chris at the Quilted Moose. I pin basted my bargello quilt that will be a wall hanging in our guest room. I finished sewing 2 pillowcases, I knit on my tank top, and started repairing a sweatshirt that had lace on it, the lace was wore out so I am crocheting new and sewing it in wear the old lace was. That project has top priority, so it will be completed by Tuesday night. It's still chilly here (47 degrees when I drove past the locks a bit over an hour ago), and I am sure the owner wants it back ASAP. :-) Tomorrow it's back to work, but I don't go in till 11:30 so I will be able to get some extra sleep in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a productive day. It is nice an warm here, in the low 70's.