Friday, January 16, 2009

What I want to accomplish this weekend

Yes, it's finally Friday. And we have a three day weekend. I have some goals for this weekend. Just things I want to get caught up on. Like get all the junk mail shredded that I have been putting on top of the shredder, and I want to shred some of the old bills. Time to clear out for the new year! I want to sew 10 more blocks for my Peace Quilt. I want to finish reading A Spoonful of Poison. I want to work on a prayer shawl. I want to work on the entrelac socks. We will also be going to 4 hockey games. I think I can work on the prayer shawl at the games, it's just K3P3. Oh, and I want to get ready for the mystery quilt class next weekend. There is some homework. Boy this list is getting long! We'll see what I accomplish by the time I go back to work on Tuesday. Stay tuned for pics!!!!

No comments: