Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween, quilting, and the flu shot

So Halloween has come and gone, and here is my wonderful husband dressed for work.



Pretty sexy, huh? What's not to love. :-) I dressed for work in my Packer's pj pants, jersey and sprayed my hair green. I love green hair, what could be better? Alas, no pics of me.

Today I woke up with this:

That would be my arm after getting a flu shot. I didn't have this reaction last year, but the red area is actually hot, it feels very strange to have just the one spot that hot. A bit sore, but I should be good as new in a few days.

Had quilting at the shop today, and I arrived to find Judy's granddaughter there. She's 3 1/2 months old. A bit drooly, but I could see in her eyes that she appreciated the bolts of fabric.

Ahhhh a future quilter has been born.

No comments: