Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures from our travels

We had a great Thanksgiving, got to see family and friends and had good food. I have caught up on the laundry, made up with the cats, and now it's back to work tomorrow. But first, here are some pictures of the quilts I made for Christmas gifts this year. Jim's oldest sister and her husband received this one:
Justice didn't wish to be photographed. This is the back of the quilt, Chris at the Quilted Moose did a musical note pattern.


Next, Jim's second sister and her husband recevied this one:


Gorby has taken over as inspector, Justice was tired after the first quilt. The picture of the back didn't turn out, but it was a floral done in yellow thread. Of course by Chris at the Moose.
Last but not least, Jim's brother and his wife received this one:

All blues. I love blue. The quilts are all queen sized, and I am very glad to have them finished and delivered!

2 comments:

Anna said...

That first quilt is my favorite, but they are all beautiful!

Anna said...

The first quilt is my favorite, but they are all beautiful!