Thursday, October 02, 2008

Ready for Friday (And Saturday!)

So I'm ready for the weekend, and I'm ready for the next clue for the secret stole. Here it is through clue 7, with help from my Packers moose and Gorby:It doesn't look like much in the picture, but believe me, it's looking wonderful and Gorby was inspecting the bead placement. :-)
I also have Diva club this weekend. We were given (2) 6" squares of material that is being sold to help raise money for ovarian cancer research. We were to combine with fabric from our stash to make a 12" block. So here it is:


The charity fabrics are the one with teals. And of course we start our charm square swap this weekend. This month the color was bright pink.

My sewing machine is packed, I just have to get something ready for the potluck portion of Diva club. :-)

No comments: