Saturday, October 01, 2011

Finished last weekend




I finished a few things last weekend. This week I finished the vest I was knitting for a commission, and now today I am taking a quilt class with Paige. Should be a great time. Can't believe that time is flying by so fast. Pretty soon it will be Christmas! Woke up thinking about what I needed to get done for Christmas this morning. The weather here has turned cold and we had to turn on the heat. I wanted to make it to October 1, missed it by one day. Maybe next year. Our new back door is on order and then we have to get it painted and then installed before the snow flies. Should help with the heating bill. (The baby hats were for a tiny little guy who needed a hat that fit, and the Halloween pillowcases were for our friends' children)

No comments: