The first one was too big and the ribbing was only K1P1 and that didn't work.
The next one was ok, but still a little bit big and I didn't like the shaping of the ears on the top and I didn't like the solid color.
The third one is just right. :-)
So this weekend I tweeked the design for the baby hats with bunny ears. I think it came out very cute and I will now go into "production" knitting mode to make enough for the breastfeeding peer counselor who requested them. And I want to finish another chemo hat. And I have my swatches to do for the master knitter level 2. I always have something to keep me busy!