Monday, March 07, 2011

Cysts

I had two cysts removed from my eye today, both inside the lower lid. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, only took 30 minutes of sick time and was back at work! A bit sore and itchy, but not bad at all. I was able to knit tonight on fingerless mitts for a co-worker, the pattern is from this book:

I love this book! I want to knit the Hooded House Coat too. And the presentation in this book is wonderful, I love to just look through it. Matter of fact I have been carrying it back and forth to work just to page through at lunch! I haven't used the Ella Rae yarns, but I have been looking at it online. I would have to order it and I hate to do that because it's hard to tell colors. I know I could order a sample card from somewhere, but for now I will just enjoy the book. (I would definitely buy this as a special treat!)

No comments: