Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Knitting groups

I posted on Ravelry to see if anyone wanted to get together to knit in this area, and that failed. I miss my knitting friends from Ohio. In fact, Pat and I are getting together to knit next month. She is driving up and I am driving down and we are meeting partway to relax for a weekend. I've not done something like this before so it should be interesting. :-)
Went for a long walk last night with a student. She's very bright and full of energy. I wasn't really planning on that long a walk but before I knew it we had walked over 3 miles. And this morning I feel fine! I need to get more exercise, and if our schedules allow we'll meet up again this week to walk again. Have to take advantage of the nice weather, soon we will be in our houses for the winter again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would really enjoy having a local knitting group as well. I have not found one and I've had no luck in starting one.