Sunday, April 04, 2010

My new toy...

I love gadgets. I am definately a gadget girl. :-) Yesterday Jim and I finally got our new blackberries. We have both been wanting them, and so with our contract being up we got them. Between the rebates and buy one get one free we didn't really have to spend that much and we're both happy. And now I can snap pics with it and send them right to my email, and then put them in my blog!

This is my current SIP for my mom for Christmas. This is the second sock, so soon these will be done and tucked away. I am happy that I will be able to blog more easily. I try and blog on a regular basis, but usually I only blog once a week. Hopefully that will be changing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty socks. I like gadgets too but things like the Blackberry are just so expensive in phone charges here.