Monday, March 22, 2010

It's been awhile!

I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted. I've been trying to get all these things done...I love to start a bunch of projects and then finish them all up. Then I start a new batch. This last weekend I did finish up the living room wall that has driven me crazy since we moved in.
It looked like this:


There were 2 strips on the seams to hide them. The sconces were plastic. The wall had a texture on it that I scraped off and then I primed, and then I painted. Jim put up new sconces and changed the switch and outlet. And now it looks so much better, like this:

It's soooo much better. The painting is one that Jim did when we still lived in Ohio. It's gorgeous, and it used to hang on that floral wall and it didn't look right at all. Now it has a proper place. We're getting there, slow but sure. Jim is almost done with his library in the basement. I do believe then we will be gutting my craft room and re-doing that. Yeah!

No comments: