Sunday, June 01, 2008

Finished!!!!

I finished the quilt top for our new bedroom! :-)

The blue is alot "richer" looking than in these pics. I just love it. I had to add a row of blocks to made it wider, and I also made 2 extra blocks for 18" throw pillows. Finished size, 107" by 107". I also have enough material to make matching pillowcases. The olive green color will also be used to cover the top of my hope chest. Now I just have to get the backing material and get the quilt to Chris at the Moose so she can quilt it for me! We've already decided on a blue thread that matches the blue in the quilt, but haven't decided on a design yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truly in love with this quilt top--you have really out done yourself this time--gorgeous,gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Jill I really love this quilt! From far back it reminds me of Good Friday. You telling me about it over the phone did it no justice. I guess Im visual. Congrats on it!Luv ya and see you really soon!