Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another Quilt Class

Yesterday I had another quilt class at the Quilted Moose. And it was great. I am going to work on finishing my top today, but we did the Lonestar quilt, using a method that makes it much easier! It's "Quilt Smart" printed interfacing, http://www.quiltsmart.com/. I haven't checked out the website yet. But it was alot of fun, and here are the pictures:

These are all the different color combinations people were using. It was really neat to see how different it would look!
Here are a couple that are halfway done. You make 8 "points" for a wallhanging/lap size.

That one is Judy's, Paige's sister. And this one is Paige's:

And last, but not least, Paige's children. They were waiting for their dad to pick them up before class started, I apologize for the red eye, my camera wasn't set up properly.

No comments: