Monday, September 10, 2012

There's a nip in the air!

There is a definite nip in the air and I think fall is upon us. Which means hockey will start soon, which makes me very happy. I am in between classes presently, one week from today my next class starts. So until then I wait. And I get caught up on things I have set aside during the last class. But it still feels odd to not have homework.

Diva's on Saturday was nice. I had purchased some kits from Chris that are ornaments that you hand embroider. I forgot how much I like to embroider. Very soothing, and it's not about being fast. Nice to slow it down once in awhile.

Working on a short story, will hopefully have the rough draft finished today or tomorrow and then I will start another story I have an idea for while I let the first short story simmer on the back burner before I edit it.

No comments: