Thursday, December 08, 2011

Almost the weekend!

It is almost the weekend. I was just reviewing in my head what I have to get done before Christmas and I think, if my memory is right, I am down to one pair of socks for my mom. I started those yesterday, so that will be my project to get done. I also have another quilt that Chris at the Quilted Moose finished for me and that is draped over a dining room chair and just needs the binding. So I can work on that too. Oh, and we have to wrap some presents and I have to get the Christmas cards ready to go out. So that is my to do list for the weekend:
1 pr of socks
1 quilt that needs binding
Christmas cards
Wrap presents
Not a bad list.
After I get the Christmas knitting done I will be concentrating on knitting mittens for Coats for Christmas. They distribute coats for children and adults in November...my friend in Ohio helps and I offered to knit some mitts to go with the coats. I have a whole tub of yarn I can use for that project. One of these days we will remodel my studio and it would help if it wasn't totally full at that point. But when I get a good deal on yarn, how am I to pass it up?

No comments: