Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Shade Cards

I received the yarn yesterday for two baby sweaters I have been commissioned to knit. I just wish that Berroco would put out shade cards for sale because the green I got isn't exactly a sage green, it's an olive and I have to see if that's ok today because the customer wanted sage. Oh well. I did start the first one last night and the back is almost completed. I decided this morning I would knit both sweaters at the same time, the back of the first, the back of the second, then both fronts. That way I get in a groove and I don't have to worry about starting all over to knit that 2nd sweater when the first one is done. I know, I know, it's psychological, but that's how I will do it. :-)
Off to work I go, 2 more days to get up early and I am free for the weekend.

No comments: