Monday, August 09, 2010

The B&B!

Last weekend Pat drove up from Toledo, and I drove down from the Soo, and we met in Grayling, MI at Borcher's, http://www.canoeborchers.com/. It was wonderful! Here are the pictures to prove it, first the wonderful breakfasts:


And the wonderful view off the second floor balcony:


And our room was wonderful, the door opens up onto the balcony:


And when you don't have a swift, you make do.


All the canoes!
Don't forget the lucky dog that lives here:
And the wonderful pizza downtown at Bear's Den Pizzaria:


And the fiber mill in East Jordan...





My goodies:


And Pat got me two suprises from Debra's Garden!

1 comment:

Peggy Watts said...

Hi Jill: Great pictures and I laughed pretty hard myself on hearing about Pat's mishap with the canoe. Too FUNNY~!!

Glad you both had a good time, I was in Machinaw City from the 9th until the 14th with my sister. We had a great time, but didn't laugh as much as you and Pat must have.

Take care, hope to meet up with you sometime. Peggy Watts