Saturday, February 13, 2010

Knitting Olympics

Well, I started the knitting olympics last night, and I cast on the Snowdrop Shawl. Well, after working at it today I have realized that the equipment (ie the yarn) I had for my event was not compatible with my event (the Snowdrop Shawl). I have therefore switched events, and I am knitting the North Sea Shawl from the Folk Shawls book. I hope that the equipment and the event will be a bit more compatible!

On another note I have lost my voice, to the delight of my husband. :-)

1 comment:

GrandmaMoo said...

Remember how we did those shawls last time? (And we both finished!) Hope this one goes as good as that one! I didn't cast on this time, too many things going on... boo hoo!
Just knit as loudly as possible to make up for losing your voice!!!
And get better!