Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fall is in the air...

I'm starting to get things in order for winter. We spent alot of time on our deck this summer, and this coming spring we are going to get a new set of furniture for out there. But for now, I am cleaning up and straightening and getting ready to spend the next 5 months or so indoors for the most part. We still have lots of good weather left, but I really need to de-clutter this house because it will drive me crazy looking at it all winter! And I am busy working on quilts for Christmas, and I am working on the secret stole and I just ordered beads to make the mystery stole that started a couple weeks ago. Whew! I just ordered the beads though, I am using yarn I already had. Need to use up some of the yarn I have before I order more. I always say that, but then break down when I see the gorgeous handpaints online. :-)
Now I am off to finish clue 5 of the secret stole. I'm about halfway done with that clue.

No comments: