Saturday, March 22, 2008

We got the fan!!!

We had to drive an hour and a half one way, and cross the Mighty Mac:

http://www.mackinacbridge.org/ If you need, you can have someone drive you across in your car. Alot of people do that I think. The water looked very cold! On the way to Petoskey, we stopped in Alanson, and found this to my delight.

It's called The Dutch Oven Yarn Shop. http://www.dutchoven.com/ The bakery was closed, but the yarn shop was open and it was a great stop along the way. I got yarn to make a cardigan for me, she had tons of samples and I love that, being able to see what I am making.

No work being done today, but this is what it looks like back there.

It's all just drywall and dust right now. But I do have to admit, here is the original flooring,

Yellow linoleum. How pretty. UGH!!!! Pretty soon it will be replaced by beautiful hardwood. And it will last forever.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Ilove your choice of bedroom furniture! Did you ever knit SOTSii or have you been too busy? I am starting Mystic Light this week. Has your snow gone yet? Judy