Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tired of being sick!

I am on my 2nd round of antibiotic and I really have to admit that I am tired of taking medicine. 3 more days of it and I will be done. I was off 2 days this last week and was so wore out I didn't get anything done. Seems like a waste of 2 days off, doesn't it? Today I am working on putting a crocheted edging on a fleece blanket. I got the edging done and now I am handstitching under the raw edge. Next time I will fold that edge under so I don't have to do this part. This is the first time I have done this, I bought 4 pieces of fleece over a year ago in Toledo when it was on sale. Time to get it out of the closet. The weather here has turned cold, and I know that someone will be able to use the blankets, 2 will be toddler size and the other 2 pieces of fleece are large enough to cut in half to do 4 baby blankets.
Tomorrow is a holiday, so it will be nice to have an extra day to work on projects.

No comments: